วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 15 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Defragmenting the disk locked? Any suggestions to solve ...

We are our precious disk defragmenting and, suddenly, inexplicably, the operation stops. Here is what we do ...

Defragmenting the disk locked? Any suggestions to solve ...

Question :

It is the first time that happens to me, I wanted to know if anyone of you kindly happened deframmetazione that the Windows XP disk blocks, there is no end?

It is very strange but I have no locked files and at first I did a scan with the antivirus and I have seen no infections

Give me the clarification.

Answer :

If you created a restore point before defragmentation, may have blocked some files and / or anything else (only combines more harm than good on all occasions, but it is another matter Ed.)

In addition, it may be insufficient free space needed for defragmentation (turning off the restore point gain space).

See Pictures and Read more : Defragmenting the disk locked? Any suggestions to solve ...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น