วันอาทิตย์ที่ 18 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Access denied to network shares

Access denied message when trying to display the contents of shared folders on a local network.

Access denied to network shares

Question :

Hello, I just changed my PC in the network with 3 PCs with a view and I would make sure that we can have free access to the files on each PC. I see that the only share that you have access to the public folder. Is there a way or a guide that allows you to unlock the other folders and provide the necessary permissions? I read that you should create identical accounts on each PC but I do not work, or do not know how to do (most likely). For example, I have the account "paul" A PC on, I created the same user on the PC B. At this point I went on with this username PC B, but the message I get trying to access the disk on your PC A is always the same: access denied.

Answer :

When you share a folder, as well as make it accessible over the network, you must also act on local permits otherwise receive access denied message and users can not have blank passwords.

In Control Panel -> Folder Options (with Vista I do not know) you will find the heading Use simple file sharing and disable it by unchecking.

Another need is to use as credentials the user name preceded by the name of the machine you want to access. If your computer is called PCA and you want to access from the PCB has the following syntax:

Username: PCA paul

Password: the set

The best solution is to map drives via Network Drive as credentials using the syntax that I described above.

See Pictures and Read more : Access denied to network shares

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น