วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 15 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Hard drive does not open on double click

I try to open the records and shows the window "open with".

Hard drive does not open on double click

Question :

I read something about in the forum "open folders with double click, etc." I also downloaded the attached zip open, all did not solve my problem, I can not for some time with the double click to open any of the three hard disck interior of my PC, known in the open window is not set as default is as a third option and the default and the car, what I was furious that I can not change that setting even maneuvering options the folder. thanks in advance vince0155.

Answer :

I did not understand very well the problem ... If when you try to open the disc you are presented with the window "open with", you've caught the virus perlovga.

Perlovga downloaded the Removal Tool and run it. Eventually you should be able to again have access to the disks.

See Pictures and Read more : Hard drive does not open on double click

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น