วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 15 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Viewing the Russian Cyrillic alphabet

A few clicks to properly display the Russian characters.

Viewing the Russian Cyrillic alphabet

Question :

Hello to everyone.

I have a notebook with Italian and Vista Home Premium operating system.

I am in Russia, and sometimes I have trouble seeing Cyrillic characters. I give you two examples.

How can I fix it?

Thank you in advance.

Answer :

The instructions for Vista can be found here and here.

XP instead of the steps are these:

Control Panel > Regional and Language Options > Advanced tab > under the heading Select a language for programs Use Unicode must check Russian .

Now you just have to restart.

See Pictures and Read more : Viewing the Russian Cyrillic alphabet

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น