วันอังคารที่ 20 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Clean the history Yourank

How to clean the history Yourank? A few steps.

Clean the history Yourank

Question :

Good morning to all,

I installed Firefox Yourank, being very convenient to store the sites visited, but I have a problem. I can not in any way to clear the history and all the sites visited. Even using CCleaner did not succeed. Every time I log in I always find it even Yourank stored. Can you tell me if there is a way to solve the problem? Thanks to all.

Answer :

Hello, I am a member of staff Yourank. I read your post and wanted to give you directions to do so. There is a command "hidden" to do what you ask, I'll list the sequence:

Keep in mind that if you want you can then always "ruled out" gradually domains that do not want to put them in your local database, to do so just that when you open a page of the domains you are interested just click on the delete "X" the lower right.

See you soon.

See Pictures and Read more : Clean the history Yourank

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น