วันอาทิตย์ที่ 18 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Photoshop: create new style

We have created an image and want to use as fill for other photographs. How to register a new pattern in Photoshop?

Photoshop: create new style

Question :

Hello everyone! I need help with Photoshop (CS2). My problem is this: I do not remember how I created the last time a style .

So, I have a project of 4x4 px Photoshop, colored green, half yellow half. I could use this picture as a basis for filling a form larger, which should be colored green and yellow striped alternate.

How do I add this picture of the styles that then I'm going to recall when they are in the bucket mode to color the shape?

Answer :

Just select the area to be colored (for example, I used the practice magic wand ), then Edit -> Fill ... -> Use Pattern .

See Pictures and Read more : Photoshop: create new style

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น