วันอังคารที่ 20 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Help Routers Zyxel 660 HW

A simple guide for the router Zyxel 660 HW.

Help Routers Zyxel 660 HW

Question :

Hello to everyone.

I recently purchased a NetPC and  We currently house the router in the title. I wanted to ask  help from those in possession of the same instrument as I did not instructions for use and the main menu is in English. It should be well  a site which explain its operation and the foundation for Internet connections -  PC in general, using the least possible informatichese pushed.

Thanks to all in  advance!

Answer :

Hello I had one of your type several years ago, I had forgotten how to configure it, then I found this book very easy for Infostrada free parameters, but just change those described and put those on your provider.

Or look on the official website.

See Pictures and Read more : Help Routers Zyxel 660 HW

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น